Friday, December 30

God

You know God is real?  Really, really real.  He’s personal.  And He’s powerful.

God never changes.  It kind of hit me a few days ago while listening to Misty Edwards sing a song about it – our God is the same Almighty God who can move mountains!  Literal mountains!  If He can do that, what do you think He can do with the mountains in your life?  And I don’t mean change your circumstances, although that would often be very nice, huh?  I mean change you.  Change me.  ’Cause, boy, do we need to be changed!!  How unlike God we are!  Yet Jesus still came to save us.

And you know what?  He can give us victory!!  He can give us the triumph over the things that hold us down, the fear, the shame, guilt, apathy, feelings of worthlessness, stress, worry, unbelief, loveless-ness - all of that, and more.  He can actually give us victory over those things!  We don't have to live in slavery!  We can be free!!!  He is the God over ALL things, the Creator, the King of kings and the Lord of lords!!

Wow.  I just revel in it all.  How much God loves us.  How much Jesus sacrificed for us.  How faithful God is.  How unchanging, unshakable, and powerful He is!!  He is God.  And that’s really just the way it is.  <3




5 comments:

YrHelper Infonut said...

Hi! Great blog! Happy New Year!

Vicky ♡ said...

Hey ;D
I just wanna say that I've got the same... not problem but... I am also wondering why "this one blog" is shown as referring blog (can I say so?).. yeah, that's all.
Oh, wait: Happy new year :D
Ah and if there are any mistakes concerning the language (and I'm sure there are ;D) I'm sorry ;)

Unknown said...

Hey Nicole! You've been tagged! It's your turn to post 11 things about yourself and answer 11 random questions. Details on my blog.

Sylvi! ♫ said...

Hi, Nicole! It's Sylvi! From the RL blog. I found your blog through Sarah Elizabeth and am following now!

Love,
Sylvi!

http://luvtruebeauty.blogspot.com

That's my blog if you wanna go and check it out!

anna :) said...

Hey, Nicole. No, it's not just you :)

I decided to not keep a follower gadget on my sidebar-I'm not really about the followers, just me and God and my writing. But you can 'add' my blog on your homepage. Just click 'add blog', then type in forallthefanatics.blogspot.com.

Thanks for your interest in my blog, though! Means a lot :)